Follow Preset Truth on Twitter

The Hunt for Noah’s Ark-Has it been Found? National Geographic Special


Posted on November 12th, by Present Truth in Archives. 73 comments


Also for more info check out-Anchor Stone





73 Responses to “The Hunt for Noah’s Ark-Has it been Found? National Geographic Special”

  1. Arps says:

    Gunnar, How can you claim to be a BORN AGAIN ATHEIST????? Dont you mean AN EVOLVED AGAIN ATHEIST????????????????

    Make up your mind what side are your on! Creation or Evolution?????????

    You surely are Confused??
    Why do you use Bible language??????????????

    CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH AYE BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!

    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

    Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

    John 3:6-7That which is BORN of the flesh is flesh; and that which is BORN of the Spirit is spirit.Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be BORN again.

    I guess your just so eager to see GOD and his GLORIOUS KINGDOM AYE…

    John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be BORN AGAIN, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

    1 Peter 1:23 Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which LIVETH AND ABIDETH FOR EVER.

  2. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Arps wrote:
    “Gunnar, How can you claim to be a BORN AGAIN ATHEIST????? Dont you mean AN EVOLVED AGAIN ATHEIST????????????????”

    Gunnar replied:
    No, since evolution is “the change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms through successive generations.”

    You really need to read up.

    Arps wrote:
    “Make up your mind what side are your on! Creation or Evolution????????? ”

    Gunnar replied:
    I go with the evidence, so evolution.

    Arps wrote:
    “Why do you use Bible language??????????????”

    Gunnar replied:
    To poke fun.

    Arps wrote:
    “CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH AYE BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!”

    Gunnar replied:
    No, and the fact that you are screaming makes me sure you don’t think so either.

    Arps wrote:
    “Your come backs are so CHILDISH!! You do what you always do,AND THAT YOU NEVER GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!! But instead replying with utter lies evolving in your head!!”

    Gunnar replied:
    What did I lie about? Please be specific.

    Arps wrote:
    “Not only dont you KNOW THE BIBLE YOU DONT KNOW HISTORY TOO!!!!!
    YOU SAID:The pagan holidays that the Christians stole??????”

    Gunnar replied:
    Yes, don’t you know the origins of Easter and Christmas?

    Arps wrote:
    “You better do your homework before posting MORE RIDICULOUS LIES!!!!”

    Gunnar replied:
    I repeat, what have I lied about?

    Arps wrote:
    “HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR AN HOUR!!!!!! THAT WAY YOU CAN PROVE TO ALL YOUR EVOLUTION ATHEIST BUDDIES THAT GOD, THE BIBLE, AND CREATION IS ALL FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

    Gunnar replied:
    This is just getting weirder and weirder. That is about the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard! How would that prove god fake?

    Arps wrote:
    “Now go away cause Ive said this post after post AND YOU STILL HAVE NO ANSWERS, I REPEAT NO ANSWERS TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD WINS!!!!! YOU LOSE!!!!”

    Gunnar replied:
    Are you ok?

    Again, if you have any evidence for your god, let me know.

  3. Arps says:

    Gunnar says:To poke fun.. What next? Poke tongues? Poke fingers??

    I WAS RIGHT!YOUR CHILDISH!!!!!JUST LIKE ALL YOUR SO CALLED ANSWERS, THAT HOLD NO TRUTH AND MERIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1 CORINTHIANS 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things..
    HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU’LL COME TO THAT UNDERSTANDING (but I doubt it)!!!!!!!!
    Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding
    Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all [things].

    Gunnar says:How would that prove god fake?….FOR SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO SOUND INTELLIGENT USING BIG WORDS, CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND SMALL WORDS!! I GAVE YOU THE OPTION TO VEIW THE EVIDENCE OF MY GOD AND YOU DIDNT EVEN LOOK INTO IT OR TRY IT BECAUSE IT WOULD CLEARLY EXPOSE YOU AND YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE A PHONY,FAKE,AND UTTER NONSENCE!!!!!!!!!
    Im not gonna keep repeating myself, go back and read my posts properly,Are you dumb or blind or both???

    2 PETER 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man’s voice…
    LUKE 1:20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.

    AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A TEACHER???? TEACHER OF WHAT???? “Hi my name is Gunnar and I was once an ape”,or poking fun??? SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
    2 Peter 2:1 even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

    WHY DONT YOU COMMENT AND POKE FUN AT ALL THE SCRIPTURES I POST??????????
    BECAUSE EVEN THE SO CALLED “EVOLVED AGAIN ATHEIST” KNOWS THAT IT HOLDS TRUTH!!!!!!!!! GOD WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. Gunnar Bruun says:

    When you scream, it makes me even more certain that you don’t really believe what you’re saying.

    You have given me no evidence of any gods, so why should I believe in one?

    Yes, I am a teacher, and I am an ape, and so are you. Read up on classification, and you’ll see it too.

    Arps wrote:
    “WHY DONT YOU COMMENT AND POKE FUN AT ALL THE SCRIPTURES I POST??????????”

    Gunnar replies:
    Because I don’t read them. As a SDA for 16 years, I know the scriptures very well, and know that they are mere bronze age myths.

    Why do you have such a problem with me having reasoned my way out of faith? Is it that you deep down inside realize I’m right?

  5. Arps says:

    Gunnar says:When you scream, it makes me even more certain that you don’t really believe what you’re saying.

    NO YOUR SO WRONG, IT PROVES THAT YOUR HEARING AID ISNT TURNED ON!!!!

    Gunnar says and believes:Yes, I am a teacher, and I am an ape.

    FINALLY YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR NOT NORMAL!!! HUMAN!!! PART OF MANKIND!!!

    Gunnar also believes:and I am an ape, and so are you.

    (This is just getting weirder and weirder. That is about the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard!) LOL…YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH GUNNAR!!!!!
    YOU SHOULD GIVE UP TEACHING AND THINK ABOUT DOING STAND UP COMEDY,YOUR GREAT AT IT!!!!!!!!!
    SO ARE YOU AN ENDANGERED SPECIES?????
    IS YOUR REAL SURNAME KONG?????
    WHY DONT YOU TELL YOUR DAD BIGFOOT TO STOP HIDING IN THE FOREST AND REVEAL HIMSELF,TO PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU TWO HAVE THE SAME EYE BROWS AND D.N.A???

    BRO YOU KEEP CALLING YOURSELF AN APE….IM GOOD MATE,I’LL STICK WITH THE BIBLES VERSION

    GENESIS 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

    PSALMS 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made.

    JEREMIAH 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.

    ISAIAH 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb [to be] his servant.

    COLOSSIANS 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

    (But Lord what about my ape buddy gunnar?????)

    Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

    (so what happened next Lord?)

    Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought [them] unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that [was] the name thereof.

    GUNNAR STILL LYING:I know the scriptures very well.
    (how do I know hes lying?? I’ll let him answer that!!!)

    GUNNAR FINALLY ADMITS,HE DONT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES:Because I don’t read them.

    Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
    GUNNAR FINALLY EXPOSED AS A LIAR!!!!!! A FRAUD!!!! ONE WHO DOESNT KNOW THE BIBLE BECAUSE HE DOESNT READ IT,AND NOT FORGETTING, AN APE!!!!!!!!!!

    My God has pitched you 3 strikes gunnar!!!Why do you continue to harden your heart?????
    YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST THE SDA CHURCH!!
    FOR GOODNESS SAKE GROW UP,BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!

  6. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Arps wrote:
    “NO YOUR SO WRONG, IT PROVES THAT YOUR HEARING AID ISNT TURNED ON!!!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    My hearing is just fine, and I notice that you have no evidence whatsoever.

    Arps wrote:
    “FINALLY YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR NOT NORMAL!!! HUMAN!!! PART OF MANKIND!!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    Human and ape. We are a sub-species. You do know what that is, right?

    Arps wrote:
    “YOU SHOULD GIVE UP TEACHING AND THINK ABOUT DOING STAND UP COMEDY,YOUR GREAT AT IT!!!!!!!!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    You’re giving me all sorts of material, so I might do that part-time.

    Arps wrote:
    “SO ARE YOU AN ENDANGERED SPECIES?????”

    Gunnar replies:
    No, humans are not endangered. You didn’t know that?

    Arps wrote:
    “IS YOUR REAL SURNAME KONG?????”

    Gunnar replies:
    Nope.

    Arps wrote:
    “BRO YOU KEEP CALLING YOURSELF AN APE….IM GOOD MATE,I’LL STICK WITH THE BIBLES VERSION”

    Gunnar replies:
    You stick to your fairy tales, and I’ll stick to reality. Deal.
    Oh, and the one who first classified us as apes was a Creationist, Carl von Linné. How about that.

    Arps wrote:
    “YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST THE SDA CHURCH!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    I have a grudge against all churches, since they teach things that are not true.

    Again, if you have any evidence for your god, please present them right here. All you’re doing is screaming nonsense and trying your best at throwing silly insults my way. True Christian spirit, huh?

    If you have any evidence, I’ll be ready to reply. More of the same spouting of ignorance and insults will be ignored from now on.

  7. Arps says:

    Gunnar admits:Yes, I am a teacher, and I am an ape…

    I SAY:“SO ARE YOU AN ENDANGERED SPECIES?????”

    Gunnar replies:No, humans are not endangered. You didn’t know that?

    WITHOUT A DOUBT NOW, YOUVE JUST PROVED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!
    YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF,CLAIMING NOW THAT YOUR A HUMAN WHEN YOUVE JUST ADMITTED THAT YOUR AN APE????

    Gunnar believes:Human and ape. We are a sub-species. You do know what that is, right?

    MORE EVOLUTION PHILOSOPHY,IN A WORD..”LIES” YOU DO KNOW WHAT THAT IS RIGHT?
    Gunnars best reference:Oh, and the one who first classified us as apes was a Creationist, Carl von Linné. How about that.

    YOU ENDORSING YOUR EVOLUTIONARY IDOLS?? LET ME GUESS,HE WAS AN SDA, SORRY I MEAN A LUTHERAN MINISTER FOR 16 YEARS? READ THE BIBLE? KNOWS THE SCRIPTURES REALLY WELL….SOUND FAMILIAR???
    Note,you say CLASSIFIED not PROVED!!!! THAT STILL DOESNT PROVE THAT MAN EVOLVED FROM APES!!! THAT JUST PROVES THAT HE TOO WAS CONFUSED LIKE YOU!!!!
    Gunnar says:All you’re doing is screaming nonsense and trying your best at throwing silly insults my way.

    When did I throw insults??? ALL I DID WAS HIGHLIGHT YOUR HIDDEN TALENT OF BEING A COMEDIAN (COMPLIMENT) AND ALSO ENCOURAGED YOU FIND BIGFOOT TO SUPPORT YOUR APE TO MAN THEORY (TEAMWORK)….
    How you got that confused with silly insults is beyond me…Maybe the reasoning part of your brain hasnt fully evolved yet huh…

    Gunnar says:True Christian spirit, huh?

    LOL…(see what I mean about being a comedian?)
    FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT READ THE BIBLE, BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN GOD….ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUE CHRISTIAN SPIRIT???
    HOLD ON, ARE YOU EDUCATED IN THIS FIELD TO MAKE ACCURATE DEFINITIONS??
    GOING OFF YOUR LAST FEW POSTS,IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO KNOWLEDGE AND INTELLIGENCE IN THIS FIELD!!

    AS AN EVOLVED ATHEIST,WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT A “TRUE CHRISTIAN SPIRIT IS???
    NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!LOL LOL LOL

    TRUE CHRISTIAN SPIRIT IN THESE LAST DAYS IS STANDING UP FOR THE TRUTH!!!
    LIKE:SHADRACH, MESHACH, and ABEDNEGO!!!
    LIKE:PHINEAS
    LIKE:THE LEVITES AT MOUNT SINAI!!!!!!!!!

    WHEN YOU GOT TIME READ UP ON IT!!!

    Gunnar says:If you have any evidence, I’ll be ready to reply. More of the same spouting of ignorance and insults will be ignored from now on.

    THE LIGHT WILL ALWAYS OUTSHINE THE DARKNESS!
    THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS EXPOSE A LIE!
    YOU’VE THROWN IN THE TOWEL BECAUSE YOU’VE FINALLY REALIZED THAT THE BIBLE HAS EXPOSED YOUR TRUE MOTIVES AND ABSURD LIES AND BELIEFS…

    FLAWLESS VICTORY FOR MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HEAVENLY FATHER,I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU…SO I GIVE YOU PRAISE AND GLORY FOR THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE ONLY YOU CAN GIVE..
    FORGIVE ME LORD IF I AM NOT GRACIOUS,BUT YOU KNOW MY HEART YEARNS FOR YOUR BRIDE,FOR YOUR PEOPLE,AND FOR ALL THOSE YOU SEEK YOUR FACE EARNESTLY…
    LORD THE HARVEST IS READY BUT THE WORKERS ARE FEW,AND MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU GIVE THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO YOUR REMANANT TO STAND UP IN THESE LAST DAYS AND PROCLAIM THE FINAL CALL..
    I THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE,DESPITE OUR FLAWS.
    DELIVER US FROM EVIL…
    SHARPEN OUR TALENTS SO THAT IT MAY USED ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL.
    I LOVE YOU LORD FOR TAKING THE PUNISHMENT THAT I DESERVE,
    FOR GIVING ME THE REWARD THAT I DONT DESERVE..
    HERE I AM LORD..USE ME!!!
    FROM THIS DAY FORWARD,TILL WE MEET FACE TO FACE IN YOUR GLORIOUS KINGDOM…
    I HUMBLY PRAY AND ASK THESE THINGS, IN JESUS NAME….AMEN

  8. Gunnar Bruun says:

    More rants from someone proud of their ignorance.
    You don’t believe in sub-species?
    This is just getting better and better.

    You are now the laughing stock of a couple of forums, where I have pasted some of your crazy comments. Atheists and Christians are both shaking their heads over you. Keep it coming, this is gold!

    For anyone else: If you have any evidence of your god, let me know.

  9. Arps says:

    DONT TRY AND PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!!
    YOU CLAIMED YOUR AN APE AND SO AM I,
    I SAID YOU CAN STAY AN APE,BUT IM NOT!!
    I WAS CREATED!!!!

    I DONT BELIEVE NOTHING YOU SAY GUNNAR!!!!! I DONT EVER BELIEVE HUMANS EVOLVED FROM APES!!!! (AGAIN YOU COULDNT PROVE THAT!!!!)
    AGAIN YOUR EVOLUTION LIES,AS YOU BELIEVE FROM YOUR MATE DARWIN..

    Carolus Linnaeus and other scientists of his time also considered the great apes to be the closest relatives of humans due to morphological and anatomical similarities. The possibility of linking humans with earlier apes by descent only became clear after 1859 with the publication of Charles Darwin’s On the Origin of Species..

    LIKE I SAID MORE EVOLUTION LIES!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THEM IN OTHER PLACES,NOW THE TRUTH CAN BE READ IN PLACES WHERE YOU HIDE!!!
    INVITE THEM ON HERE!!! THANK YOU FOR ENDORSING PRESENT-TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AGAIN YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO PHYSICALLY DO THAT TASK TO PROVE THE EVIDENCE OF MY GOD,OR READ THE LIFE OF SHERI PETERS!!!!!!!!!!!

    NOW FROM MY EXPERIENCE THATS A SCARDY CAT WHO TALKS THE TALK BUT DOESNT WALK THE WALK!!!!

  10. Rich says:

    Gunnar Bruun says:
    More rants from someone proud of their ignorance.

    Mate, proud of his Faith and so am I

    Gunnar you have no idea about scripture.Dont you know when to give up.Your response is always “If you have any evidence of your god, let me know” like a kid.
    Have you found bigfoot yet?
    It”s good to see you are posting these comments on other forums cause I”ve seen posts by you about SDA’s and I’m 100% with Arps.As long as your on this site I too will try and expose you for what you really are an evolved antheist.Your a thief trying to take the Lords sheep.We will be here to stop you.

    For all SDA’s not you gunnar- Psalm 93:2 “Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.” That means God has always been, and that’s difficult for us to understand BUT it remains true-God has always existed. Before time even began, God was there. That’s why Jesus refers to Himself as “I AM,” meaning He’s the self-existing one. He’s ALWAYS been, He ALWAYS is, and He ALWAYS will be.
    Furthermore, the Bible says, “God is Love.” You can’t love when you’re the only person around- not the kind of sacrificing love that God is anyway. So God the father, son,and Spirit must have always been, showing love for one another even before the first creature was made.
    People your hold faith and do not distracted by gunnar.

    Arps says:
    TRUE CHRISTIAN SPIRIT IN THESE LAST DAYS IS STANDING UP FOR THE TRUTH!!!
    LIKE:SHADRACH, MESHACH, and ABEDNEGO!!!
    LIKE:PHINEAS
    LIKE:THE LEVITES AT MOUNT SINAI!!!!!!!!!

    AMEN! mean prayer too.

  11. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Arps wrote:
    “YOU CLAIMED YOUR AN APE AND SO AM I,
    I SAID YOU CAN STAY AN APE,BUT IM NOT!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    Humans are apes according to modern taxonomy, first proposed by the Creationist Carl von Linne. It’s not my claim. Read up on your biology.

    Arps wrote:
    “I DONT BELIEVE NOTHING YOU SAY GUNNAR!!!!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    That’s a double negative, that means you believe me.

    Arps wrote:
    “THANK YOU FOR ENDORSING PRESENT-TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

    Gunnar replies:
    I’m not. Keeping you and the forum here anonymous.

    Again, if you have any evidence, let me know.
    You can keep your rants between you and your therapist.

  12. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Rich wrote:
    “Gunnar you have no idea about scripture.Dont you know when to give up.Your response is always “If you have any evidence of your god, let me know” like a kid.
    Have you found bigfoot yet?”

    Gunnar replies:
    No, I haven’t found bigfoot. I don’t think he exists due to the lack of evidence, just like with Zeus, Ra, Osiris, and your god.

    Rich wrote:
    “We will be here to stop you.”

    Gunnar replies:
    Evidence will stop me, so what are you waiting for?

  13. Arps says:

    YOU MAKE ME LAUGH GUNNAR!!!
    YOU SAID:If you have any evidence, I’ll be ready to reply. More of the same spouting of ignorance and insults will be ignored from now on.

    THEN YOU REPLY SAYING:More rants from someone proud of their ignorance

    CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DO IT??

    PRIDE!!!!!!!!! (A CHARACTERISTIC OF SATANS)
    Proverbs 29:23 A man’s pride shall bring him low
    Proverbs 11:2 [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame:

    Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

    IT HURT YOU SO MUCH TO READ WHAT ISAID TO YOU…LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY…
    THE LIGHT WILL ALWAYS OUTSHINE THE DARKNESS!
    THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS EXPOSE A LIE!
    YOU’VE THROWN IN THE TOWEL BECAUSE YOU’VE FINALLY REALIZED THAT THE BIBLE HAS EXPOSED YOUR TRUE MOTIVES AND ABSURD LIES AND BELIEFS…

    HEY THANKS RICH,THE LORD SURELY ANSWERS PRAYERS QUICK!!!!

    Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

    GOD IS WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

  14. Rich says:

    Gunnar replies:
    No, I haven’t found bigfoot. I don’t think he exists due to the lack of evidence, just like with Zeus, Ra, Osiris, and your god.

    God spelt with a capital G.
    Are you not a teacher?get it right.

  15. Arps says:

    Gunnar says:Humans are apes according to modern taxonomy, first proposed by the Creationist Carl von Linne. It’s not my claim. Read up on your biology.LOL YOUR TRYING TO SLIP OUT OF THAT ONE AYE?

    YOU SAID WITH YOUR OWN WORDS: I am an ape… SAID/CLAIM/STATEMENT WHATS THE DIFFERENCE???

    WE WERE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. READ UP ON YOUR BIBLE!

    Gunnar says:That’s a double negative (WELL DONE THATS EXACTLY MY POINT CONCERNING YOUR LIES AND PHILOSOPHIES)

    Gunnar says:that means you believe me.. (NOT ONLY ARE YOU CONFUSED,YOUVE ADDED DELUSIONAL AND DENIAL TO YOUR RESUME)2 Peter 2:1 even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Gunnar says:I’m not. Keeping you and the forum here anonymous.. (WHATS THE MATTER? YOU SCARED THEY WILL SEE THE LIGHT?OPEN THEIR EYES,AND LOSE YOUR FRIENDS? COME ON MAN I THORT WE WERE TEAM MATES!!)

    Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

    Gunnar says:You can keep your rants between you and your therapist..TSK TSK..DID I STRIKE A NERVE?

  16. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Arps wrote:
    “.LOL YOUR TRYING TO SLIP OUT OF THAT ONE AYE?”

    Gunnar replies:
    No, what I have been saying all along. You and me are both apes, read up on your biology.

    Arps wrote:
    “WE WERE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. READ UP ON YOUR BIBLE!”

    Gunnar replies:
    Feel free to present evidence for this.

    Arps wrote:
    “TSK TSK..DID I STRIKE A NERVE?”

    Gunnar replies:
    Yes, I don’t like ignorance, so your nonsense bothers me.

  17. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Rich wrote:
    “God spelt with a capital G.
    Are you not a teacher?get it right.”

    Gunnar replies:
    Nice attempt at scoring a cheap point, but you fail again.
    I was using the word ‘god’ as a general term, not as a name, so no capital letter required.

    Now, back to that evidence.

  18. Arps says:

    Gunnar STILL says:You and me are both apes… SIGH…YOU KEEP TELLING THE MIRROR YOUR AN APE CAUSE HES THE ONLY ONE THAT WONT QUESTION YOU!!!!
    I AM A MAN, WONDERFULLY CREATED BY GOD! AGAIN READ UP ON YOUR BIBLE!!

    BECAUSE YOU FAILED MY FIRST TASKS IN PROVING MY GOD,HERES ANOTHER ONE…YOU BETTER SIT DOWN FOR THIS ONE

    1 JOHN 4:8 GOD IS LOVE!!!!

    CAN YOU SEE LOVE? YES!!

    CAN YOU FEEL LOVE? YES!!

    NOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT YOUVE NEVER SEEN OR FELT OR EXPRESSED LOVE AT ANY POINT IN YOUR LIFE????

    BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ANSWER THIS YOU DONT WANNA HURT YOUR SONS FEELINGS…..

    SORRY ABOUT HITTING THE NERVE….I WAS AIMING FOR THE HEART!!!!!!!!!!

  19. Gunnar Bruun says:

    What kind of argument is that? You see that as evidence?
    First you claim that your god is love, then claim he exists because love exists? Circular reasoning anyone?

    Is this really enough to convince you?

  20. Arps says:

    JUST AS I THOUGHT….TOO SCARED TO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!WHY?????
    CAUSE AS ALWAYS, YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS!!!

    YOU WERE TO PROUD TO THROW IN THE TOWEL,SO YOU TRIED TO BE STAUNCH AND STAY IN THE RING,AND NOW GOD DELIVER THE KNOCK OUT PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I GAVE YOU THE BIBLE VERSION OF GOD,BACKED UP WITH JUST 2 OF OUR 5 HUMAN SENCES!!!!!!!

    IF YOU DONT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION….. GOD WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Too scared to answer? What are you talking about?

    You have presented NO evidence, so what am I supposed to comment on?

    So far, your evidence seems to be:
    God is love + Love exists = God exists

    Not very convincing to say the least, since you start proving god by stating he exists. Try again.

  22. Arps says:

    DO YOU LOVE YOUR SON GUNNAR?
    DO YOU LOVE YOUR SONS MUM?
    DO YOU LOVE YOUR MUM?
    HAVE YOU SAID TO THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM?
    HAVE THEY SAID I LOVE YOU BACK, WILLINGLY OR BY FORCE?
    DO YOU HAVE A PET?DO YOU LOVE THAT PET?DOES THAT UNEDUCATED ANIMAL SHOW WILLINGLY LOVE BACK TO YOU??
    DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN?DO YOU LOVE YOUR GARDEN?

    DO YOU AGREE LOVE CAN BE SEEN AND FELT???

    WELL DO YOU????????????????YOU TOO SCARED TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION??

    WHATS THE MATTER GUNNAR?????YOU SCARED TO LOVE ALL THE ABOVE IN CASE YOU SEE GOD?HIS POWER?AND HIS TRUTH????

    LIKE I SAID,BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ANSWER THESE GUNNAR,YOU JUST MIGHT OFFEND YOUR LOVE ONES!!INCLUDING THE GARDEN AND PET!

    SO I ASK YOU AGAIN…CAN LOVE BE SEEN AND FELT???????????

  23. Gunnar Bruun says:

    Arps wrote:
    “DO YOU LOVE YOUR SON GUNNAR?”

    Gunnar replies:
    Yes.

    Arps wrote:
    “DO YOU LOVE YOUR SONS MUM?”

    Gunnar replies:
    No, we divorved 12 years ago.

    Arps wrote:
    “HAVE YOU SAID TO THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM?”

    Gunnar replies:
    I tell him that all the time.

    Arps wrote:
    “HAVE THEY SAID I LOVE YOU BACK, WILLINGLY OR BY FORCE?”

    Gunnar replies:
    Yes, willingly I hope.

    Arps wrote:
    “DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN?”

    Gunnar replies:
    No.

    Arps wrote:
    “DO YOU AGREE LOVE CAN BE SEEN AND FELT???”

    Gunnar replies:
    Seen? Hmmm…it can be felt, sure. It’s biology.

    Arps wrote:
    “WHATS THE MATTER GUNNAR?”

    Gunnar replies:
    Nothing. Just not sure why you’re asking these questions instead of presenting evidence for your god.

    Arps wrote:
    “YOU SCARED TO LOVE ALL THE ABOVE IN CASE YOU SEE GOD?”

    Gunnar replies:
    What?

    Arps wrote:
    “LIKE I SAID,BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ANSWER THESE GUNNAR,YOU JUST MIGHT OFFEND YOUR LOVE ONES!”

    Gunnar replies:
    You’ve lost it completely.

    Arps wrote:
    “SO I ASK YOU AGAIN…CAN LOVE BE SEEN AND FELT?”

    Gunnar replies:
    And I answer again. It can be felt, and actions of love can be seen. But why do you ask?

Leave a Reply

« Older Comments